How to Bet on Roulette | Casino Roulette Betting
Roulette is a game of gamble, and depends on pure luck. It is the third most popular casino game worldwide, next only to slots and video poker. Its popularity can be attributed to the fact that it is fun, exciting, and easy to play, once you are aware of all the strategies and how-to’s of the game. Add to it the glamour quotient that has been imparted by James Bond. It is important for players to know what kind of bets to make. They need to know how to bet and when to cut the loss before the wheel stops. Most players are fascinated by the idea of winning a fortune through this game, but end up making huge losses. With a little bit of luck and use of some tried and tested strategies, they will be able to turn the tables in their favour and Lady Luck be bestowed upon them. Some of the strategies and instructions on playing Roulette are enlisted below.
Steps & Strategies to follow
- Play a roulette game that offers free play and place your bet on the outside tables. Start with a free table to get a hang of the game, and once you have cleared all your doubts amassing enough confidence, start betting on a table where you could play to win.
- Placing your bet on the outside chances gives you only marginal returns, and often helps you score a victory in the game.
- Always keep checking the earlier sessions or rounds of the Roulette as they will enable you to make predictions for your rounds. For example, if a series of ten black figures were to be spun in, the player should preferably bet on the black ones.
- Reserve whatever you have won. Always withdraw the amount you have won into your bank account and play with the original amount put at stake. This way, you will never lose the game. If not win, you will at least draw even. If you lose your stake within a short time period, control the urge to deposit higher sums in future. Always bet an amount you feel you can afford to lose.
- If you lose, double the amounts you last put the bet on and place the bet on the same color again.
- Always begin with checking your table before playing. You need to focus only on earning profits.
- Play roulette with a betting system. The Martingale betting system is an excellent way to all, but guarantee a profit.
- Stick to bets that pay you even money. They carry a payout percentage of just a little over 47% and make you last in the game.
- A very important tip: Never play the American Roulette table, play only the European Roulette Table. The double zero on the American table increases the profit margins of the casino thereby obviously diminishing your chances of winning. You end up losing at a faster pace on this table. The European wheel decreases the casino advantage to an acceptable level of 2.63% in contrast to the American wheel, which almost doubles it.
- If at all you have to play the American table, do not place a bet on the 5 number combination of 0-00-1-2-3. This combination carries the worst set of odds with a high 7.89% house edge.
- Stick to the bets with lower odds, and avoid single number bets. Playing black or red gives, you a chance of winning half of the time mess the house edge. This is a lucrative bet as it keeps you in the game for a longer period of time, has respectable odds and enables the player to maximize his bankroll.
- To enhance your roulette experience, make sure your bankroll lasts enough. Divide your bankroll by at least 20 and make this your standard bet size.
- Never bring money to the roulette table that you cannot afford to lose. In short, bring only the surplus cash at your disposal that you would not mind losing, if at all you end up losing. Also, if you lose your bankroll playing the game, do not try to make good the losses with money you can’t afford to lose.
- If losing is not of much consequence to you and you want to win really big, then place your wager on the largest payouts and cross your fingers. The best payouts are on single number bets (35:1), two-number bets (17:1) and 3-number bets (11:1).
- A very important piece of advice: Keep a check on your emotions. Roulette is a game of sheer chance. Make sure to set a bankroll you are happy with In Advance and leave the game when it’s lost.
- If you are playing roulette in a traditional casino, it is very important that before starting your turn, you spin the wheel several times to check if any biases exist. It is very much possible that a certain wheel generates more of even numbers than odd or vice versa.
- In case you are playing online, you need to be extra cautious. Play only with reputed casinos that publish their payout percentages transparently. Play with a casino with a random number generator.
American Roulette, bet on roulette, Betting strategy for roulette, European Roulette, How to bet on roulette, How to play casino roulette, How to play the Roulette, Play roulette online, Roulette Casino, Roulette game, Roulette strategy, What is the casino roulette